Ready made curtains
Ready-Made Curtain Order Cancellations
Our aim is to ensure that you're entirely happy with your purchase. If you're not completely satisfied with your curtains, please get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
If you'd like to cancel your ready made curtain order, please email us within 7 working days of receiving the goods. If you receive the goods before you've cancelled, please contact us for guidance on re-packaging before sending them back to us. The goods being returned should be unused (heading tapes must not be pulled etc.), together with the packaging. If you cancel your order while it's on its way to you, simply keep the curtains in their original packaging and return them to us in their same condition they arrived in. Contact us as soon as you can upon receiving the package.
Before returning any items to us, please contact us at email@example.com to request a return form and we'll send all the information over to you. Please enclose this form in the same package as the goods you're returning.
To avoid disappointment, ensure that the goods are packed carefully to avoid any damage. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds unless the returned goods are unused (i.e. the tapes are not pulled and the fabric is in its original condition) – and all packaging that came with the order is returned at the same time (the curtains do not necessarily have to be in the packaging).
Send your ready made order cancellation returns to us at:
The Natural Curtain Company
Your money will be paid in to your bank account a maximum of 14 days after we've received the goods. To make sure you have proof of return, we recommend using a courier company to send the goods.
Ready Made Curtain Order Returns and Refunds
If there's a significant problem with the quality of your curtains, and you'd prefer not to receive a replacement, we'll collect the faulty goods and give you a full refund within 14 days of making the collection.
The following products are made to order; therefore they are non-refundable/non-returnable:
• Made to measure curtains
• Roman or roller blinds
• Fabric orders
We're confident that you'll be happy with the quality and the fit of your curtains, but in the event that you're not, we'll always work very hard to resolve any problems. Please do get in touch with us by phone on 0845 5000 400 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns and we'll be happy to help.
All customers will receive an order confirmation email, this outlines your order in full including the exact measurements (in centimetres) of your order - please always check this and if there are any amendments to be made to the order, please ensure these are made to us by email within 24 hours of placing the order. If we have not been contacted within the 24 hour period, we shall assume that all the details are correct.
Because of the bespoke nature of our products, there are some issues that we can't accept returns or issue full refunds for. Please note our cancellations/returns and refunds policy below:
Bespoke product returns/refunds
We will accept returns and consider replacements or full or partial refunds if there is a significant problem with the quality of manufacture or faults with the fabric. In most cases we will try to fix any issues in our workshop. We cannot accept returns in situations where we have been given incorrect measurements.
Bespoke product cancellations
If you wish to cancel a bespoke order, a full refund will be given if you cancel within 24 hours of placing the order, providing you notify us by email. After this 24 hour period has passed, any cancellations will incur manufacturing, material and cutting costs therefore we will retain up to 50% of the order and we will refund you the balance of your order back to you.
We advise customers ordering fabric from us to always check the fabric prior to cutting, as once the fabric is cut it is deemed non-refundable/non-returnable.
Pole and track product returns/refunds
The majority of our tracks are cut to order and these are non-refundable unless faulty. Any pole or track products that have not been adjusted to your specifications can be returned within 7 days of receipt. Please allow 14 days from return of goods for the refund process to be completed. The products will remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Pole and track product cancellations
You have the right to cancel your pole or track order providing you notify us by email within 24 hours.
- All of The Natural Curtain Company’s products carry a 1 year warranty period. This is against faulty workmanship or faulty materials. This warranty period starts from the date of delivery. In the event of a claim under this warranty, please contact us by email on email@example.com.
- Warranties may not be assigned to a third party.
- Our warranty does not cover general wear and tear, neglect or abuse of your product, loss or damage (including rusting and corrosion) due to unreasonable exposure to water or weather; loss or damage due to fire, sunlight or infestation by animals or insects, theft or accidental damage or loss caused by a third party.
- Our duty under this warranty is, at our option 1.) to repair or replace the defective product if returned to us (postage/insurance prepaid by you), or 2.) the shipment of a replacement within 30 working days at our expense, or 3.) a refund of the purchase price if the product is returned to us (postage/insurance prepaid by you).
- The Natural Curtain Company are not liable for any claim, loss or damage of a product. Nor for lost profits or any other indirect damages caused by the product. This is with the exception of the aforementioned warranty of faulty workmanship or faulty materials within 1 year.
- You the buyer agree that all liability of ours and our affiliates under this agreement will be limited to the money paid to us for the product purchased.
• We recommend that you order free fabric samples of your requested fabric before placing an order to ensure the colour and texture is what you require, as computer monitors vary greatly in colour and shade representation.
• Please check your measurements using our measuring guides to ensure that the correct sizes are ordered and are in centimetres (cm).
• The majority of our curtains will have seams. This is normally unavoidable because of the standard width that most fabrics are supplied in. Please give us a call if this is a problem and we can discuss further options with you.
• Fabric roll batch variations may occur. Fabric colour can vary between production batches, your sample and final product fabric may be slightly different because of this.
• When sunlight shines through the lining of the curtains or blinds, this may change the colour tone of the fabric. This is not considered a fault.
• We advise customers ordering fabric from us to always check the fabric, prior to cutting, as once the fabric is cut, it is deemed non-refundable/non-returnable.
• Thermal lining lets in as much light as a standard cotton lining and is not a blackout lining option.
• Our curtains are made with the linings attached but loose at the bottoms, this allows the fabric and lining to ‘breathe’ thereby accommodating any moisture and temperature changes, to help prevent curtains looking crumpled at certain times of the year.
• We don’t cut curtain poles down to size, they come in a range of sizes that can be altered at home. Please call if you’d like further advice on how to do this.
• Due to the natural nature of some of our fabrics, curtains or blinds hanging in direct sunlight may fade slightly over time, so if you are hanging curtains or blinds in a very sunny place we do advise protecting your fabric by using blackout lining and for extra protection we also suggest adding an interlining.